June 2, 2023
“Great accomplishments depend not so much on ingenuity as hard work.” ―Thomas Edison
Lunch: Turkey Sandwich
- Studenet Council elections today at 1 pm in Mr. Felt's room.
- Booster Club scholarship essay due today by noon.
- Student Council has t-shirts for sale $15.00. Available in the office.
- Seniors please get together pictures for the slide show (birth-present). Also pick out 2 songs you would like to play along with pictures. Mr. Felt is your contact for these items.
- Yearbook pre-order forms are available in the office. Cost is $20.00. Please pay Debbie or Mrs. Raschein. Yearbooks will be handed out on June 16th.
- June 1st through June 9th will be CAASPP testing.
- Raffle basket fundraiser for class of 2023. 1 ticket $3.00 or 2 for $5.00. - Basket is in the office for viewing. See Zee if you want to help sell tickets and earn credit towards your class comp.
- Hayfork prom is June 3rd. Mrs. Fargo will let you know the departure time. Cost is single $12.00 and Couple $20.00. If you are interested and have not signed up, Mrs. Fargo has the sign up sheet.
- June 5th Sports Banquet at 5 pm
- June 7th (tentatively) Spaghetti Take out dinner. School on the Road fundraiser.
- Thursday, June 8th there will be a transition meeting for incoming freshman. At 12:30 there will be a BBQ for them along with the high school students.
- Finals June 14th and 15th
- Thursday, June 15th Achievement Day Assembly at 1pm
- Granduation June 16, 2023
- School on the Road to Santa Cruz June 19th - June 21st
- Last day of school is June 20, 2023